CAPTION: Dodge’s beastly SUV is presented in a hot new summer look: HEMI® Orange. (Courtesy: Dodge)
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. — The Dodge brand’s three-row muscle car will sport a new look this summer: HEMI® Orange.
First introduced last year for the Dodge Challenger and Dodge Charger, the popular appearance is now available for the 2022 Dodge Durango R/T HEMI Orange.
- Dodge Durango R/T HEMI® Orange expands reach of popular HEMI Orange appearance, first offered last year on Dodge Challenger and Dodge Charger.
- Durango R/T HEMI Orange builds on orange cues inspired by the original color of the legendary HEMI engine.
- Durango R/T HEMI Orange exterior highlights include orange and Gunmetal hood stripes, Midnight Grey and orange badging and a Satin Black taillamp.
- Durango R/T HEMI Orange rolls on painted finish 20-inch Black Noise wheels.
- Orange stitching inside embellishes all seats, including the SRT front seats and second-row captain’s chairs.
- Seatbacks on Durango R/T HEMI Orange embroidered with monochromatic Dodge Rhombi logo.
- Orange stitching also extends to steering wheel, armrest, doors and more.
- HEMI Orange Plus and HEMI Orange Tow N Go packages offer optional content, including 20-inch Lights Out wheels and orange Brembo brake calipers for HEMI Orange Tow N Go package.
- HEMI Orange appearance for Dodge Durango R/T is available for order through dealers at an MSRP of $1,995.
- More information on Dodge Durango R/T HEMI Orange available this summer at Dodge.com.
“HEMI Orange is a hot option for the Dodge Challenger and Charger, and now we’re expanding its reach by offering the Dodge Durango R/T HEMI Orange,” said Tim Kuniskis, Dodge brand chief executive officer – Stellantis.
“The Durango has a muscle-car attitude, and the eye-catching HEMI Orange appearance embraces the Dodge performance DNA that is our foundation.”
The Dodge Durango R/T HEMI Orange appearance is inspired by the original orange color of the iconic HEMI engine that powered Dodge muscle cars for decades; the Durango R/T is fueled by the 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine, according to a company news release.
“The Dodge Durango R/T HEMI Orange stands out with unique orange and Gunmetal hood stripes, which complement the new-look Midnight Grey and orange exterior badging,” the news release stated.
The rear receives a Satin Black taillamp, while the Durango R/T HEMI Orange rolls on painted finish 20-inch Black Noise wheels. HEMI Orange is available on all Durango R/T exterior colors: Destroyer Grey, Diamond Black, Octane Red and White Knuckle.
All three rows of seats, including the SRT front seats and second-row captain’s chairs, are trimmed in orange stitching, with a monochromatic Dodge Rhombi seatback logo. Orange stitching runs throughout the interior, accenting the instrument panel, door uppers and armrest, console lid, shifter boot and leather flat-bottom steering wheel.
Two packages are available for those seeking to add a full menu of content to the Dodge Durango R/T HEMI Orange: HEMI Orange Plus Package and HEMI Orange Tow N Go Package options.
The HEMI Orange Plus Package adds features including a power sunroof, 19-speaker Harman Kardon sound system, advanced safety features and much more.
The HEMI Orange Tow N Go Package, available only for all-wheel-drive vehicles, adds advanced towing features, 20-inch Lights Out wheels, orange Brembo brake calipers, Bilstein high performance suspension, and additional features and content.
The Dodge Durango R/T HEMI Orange is available for order now through dealerships, with a U.S. manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $1,995 to add the HEMI Orange appearance. Optional HEMI Orange Plus and HEMI Orange Tow N Go packages are available at MSRPs of $4,500 and $5,095, respectively.
Build and price details for the Dodge Durango R/T HEMI Orange will be available later this summer on Dodge.com. More information on Dodge, including the brand’s Never Lift plan, which provides a 24-month road map to Dodge’s performance future, is available at DodgeGarage.com.